Introduction

Introducing to the world of fashion blogging


Hi everyone! 

My name is Nonzuzo Lukhele. I am a student at University of Zululand ( Richards Bay Campus ), doing my final year in Public Relations Management.

I have been trying to start up a Blog for quite some time now and hopefully this time i will stick to it. Instead of whining, complaining, or just be absolutely negative about my current situation/life. I'm going to write about something positive and definitely more interesting. 

I'm going to be writing about one of the greatest loves of my life which is FASHION. The goal of this is to share what i am currently thinking about in terms of trends, a garment or accessory, street fashion, or something that i have seen on Television or a Magazine. And along the way, i want to share a few fashion stories of my own whether it be good or bad.

Read, enjoy and i will appreciate your comments.

Thank you! 

Comments

  1. Wow fashion challenge it is amazing πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives us more tips for fashion dear.😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound interesting,Patiently waiting for the first postπŸ€—

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts